Amazon Banner

Friday, February 7, 2014

A New look For Me

This is so off the general topic, and yet it is not.

I have some great things coming up in the not so distant future. I have been told, pretty emphatically that it is time to get myself out of the back ground, and be seen. This plays into several areas of my life, but especially here in my media world.

Before I will even let someone take a picture of me, with the intent being to put it on the internet for the world to see, I want a hair cut, I want to be seen in the best light possible.  So, I would appreciate some feed back, just a bit of a nudge.  I have selected 3 styles that I like, and placed pictures of them on my Pintrest Inspirations Board  Please click on that RED link right there, and click like on the one that you think is best suited to a 50 year old woman, with lot's to offer.

Well, DRAT, it would seem there is no more like button on Pintrest.  well, if you would please comment here on the blog. it is easy with Google+  and the link opens a new window, so you won't loose me. 

I would be very delighted, and it will only take a few seconds.

Oh, don't dawdle about it, I plan to get my hair cut on Monday, February 10th.

Thanks.

Until next time,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you