Amazon Banner

Thursday, February 13, 2014

How's About A Hat Pattern

 For this project, You will need aprox 100 yds of Super Bulky Yarn. I used Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick It behaves the best for this pattern.
An N crochet hook
A Large Eyed Needle for burying end
About 2 to 21/2 hours.

This hat is worked in a spiral, so stitch markers may be helpful, but are not required.
This hat is very stretchy. As it fell off the hook, it measured 18 1/2 inches. with just a bit of tugging, it quickly stretched to fit a 24 inch head. I do have a relaxed hand. If you crochet tightly, try a P hook. flat top is 7 1/2 across.



This pattern is available in my Craftsy Shop,




For a Printer Friendly Version of this pattern, (text only , Black Ink Only, No Photos) Click Here
To add this to your favorites on Ravelry, Click Here

Crochet Design is my job.  It is how I pay bills, and buy groceries.  This pattern is no longer available free, on my blog.  I know you want me to be able to eat, so I can continue to design for you.  I would not expect you to work your job without compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you