Amazon Banner

Friday, March 7, 2014

Life gets tough, so Let's Crochet

Today's Planned Posting is going to have to wait.

Some other things in my personal world have taken my attention, I feel too distracted to really be sure the content is complete, and  worth taking your time for. I will come back to posting my interview results in the next few days.  I know that many of you are following, please accept my apologies.

In lieu of the content I had for you today, I would like to share a few links to other posts that are awesome. I would like to know that I imparted something great to you today.

Kathy at ELK Studios is hosting a wonderful Red Heart Give Away. The package is one of the best I have seen in a while. Please visit her blog for your chance to enter. While you are there, take a look at some of the FREE PATTERNS she has offered.  The Boot Cuffs are my favorite, and there is a terrific new hat pattern too.

Twin Stitches offered an amazing pattern for a Poncho. It is a twist on the expected, and BEAUTIFUL. You can see it here on my Free Pattern Pintrest Board        

Another Gotta Have Pattern from this week is this fabulous Scarf from Crafting Friends Designs.  You will find it on my Free Patterns Board as well.

Moogly has released the prettiest blanket pattern I have seen in a while. It is written for 7 sizes.  I Love the options with this pattern. See the Loopy Love Blanket Here

My Hobby is Crochet always has such an assortment of patterns, from all over the world, as well as her own crafty little mind. Today, I chose this wonderful Sun Hat, Between the shape, and colors, I just had to share

Jessie from Jessie at Home is honoring National Crochet Month, a quick pop in on her page will offer so many ideas,  as well as some insight to who she is.

Celina at Simply Collectable Crochet Designs has the cutest silliest Bearded Hat  pattern, that has me thinking leprechauns, and wishing for a pot of gold

Have a fabulous day, and don't forget about the Webinar with the information crafters, artists and bloggers need to find their target market. There is still time to sign up for this 3 part event that begins on March 29.


Until Next Time

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you