Amazon Banner

Friday, July 25, 2014

40% OFF

I think the fever has caught me, or maybe it is Fervor. Immaterial which might be the right term, I am excited!

As many of you know, the CGOA Knit and Crochet Show is going on this weekend in Manchester NH.

I was not able to put things together enough to attend, However, I caught some major excitement, from seeing the process of friends going,

Contest entrants, and oh so much more.

Last night, it occurred to me that I want to celebrate too. I am a part of the crochet industry. I Love the craft, or ART of it. I get huge thrills from creating, and seeing others start with a ball of yarn end up with one of my designs done in their own lives. It is a great feeling.

To help you reach that plateau, I am offering a 40% discount on every pattern in my Ravelry Shop  until 11:59pm Eastern Time, Sunday July 27th, 2014

You will not need any codes, there are no limits, just load up your cart with patterns you have been wanting to make, or maybe the one you haven't seen before.

When you think about the gifts you might want to make for the Holidays, it is a great way to start!

Crochet Away the Day!

Feel free to share the link with your friends, perhaps they will find the perfect pattern too!

Until next time,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you