Amazon Banner

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bargain Hunters Dream

 Bulky Yarn at "to die for prices"  & Free Crochet Patterns

Going through my email this morning, I came across the weekly Sale from Herrschners.com.  I have learned that the great bargains  are clearance, and usually discontinued products. Not what I want to use for designing new patterns. Since my business has shifted into more designs, and less finished items, it would be foolish for me to stock up on these fab bargains.

So what does that mean?

When I discover bargains like this one, I want to pass the info on to you!

What good is a deal on yarn, without patterns to make?

Well, I thought of that too, here are a few to choose from, select the ones you like, and then hop over to the sale page to buy the yarn at a bargain price of .99 a ball.  Limited time, and Quanity, it is after all clearance price.

You will have Christmas gifts all wrapped up before they put the Halloween Pumpkins on the sales floor.

Some of these are written for a specific yarn, Be sure you match Gauge, as we all know a fitted item wont if your stitches are not the same size as the pattern directs you to make.


Liz  from Jessie Arnest Rayot





Pinot Noir Infinity Scarf  

from Fiber Flux






From Fiber Flux

from Fiber Flux






Several Patterns available from Moogly's Creative mind






From Beatrice Ryan Designs






From Kim Guzman




From Posh Pooch Designs






From Posh Pooch Designs






From Creation Crochet









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you