Amazon Banner

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Such an ingenious idea!

I was involved in an online brainstorming event this morning, It happens sometimes. We just feed each other ideas, or support, what have you. Often it turns into a gab fest, which is helpful too. This one was especially helpful to me.

I also came away with a link I really want to share with everyone that has children under the age of 5.

I have never seen anything like this. Perhaps I am sheltered, I do not get out much, but this was just the end all to the thinking this morning. I had to come write this, and show you!


It is a paid pattern, as well it should be. The thought that went into the design is worth every penny, at twice the price.


To see more of her designs, please check out the Ravelry shop, as well as her facebook page. Perhaps you would like to follow her blog.
I know I may be kicking my own backside here by promoting another designers paid patterns, and yet I am a firm believer that what you sow, so shall you reap.

This is amazing.

Happy hooking
Until next time
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you