Amazon Banner

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Birthday? Celebration/ Pattern Sale



So hard to believe, this is my Ravelry Shop Birthday Week!


It was the 16th of September when I published my first pattern on Ravelry.

I had offered it for a week or two on my facebook page, with minimal exposure. A fan actually talked me through the listing process.

So many things to learn. I do recall being overwhelmed by the process.  Today, I know just how simple that is in comparison to some of the things that have presented since.

I digress, you want to know about the sale. I don't blame you!

Use the LINK 
(see the word there, it is Lime Green) 
Select 2 or more patterns, get 25% off.

Pretty Straight forward, 

no tricks, 

or codes, 

or hassles of any sort. 

Want 6 patterns? no problem, you will still get 25% off. 

Want only one?  You will pay full price.

Why?  Because I had a sales goal for the year. I knew it would be hard work, self promotion is not something I am very comfortable with.  I am shy of goal. Not terribly, but enough. Some incentive is needed.

Happy Hooking.
Becky

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you