Amazon Banner

Monday, September 29, 2014

Spirit Week Pattern Sale

!!!!!GO TEAM!!!!!
Many Schools are gearing up for Spirit Week, The time of dressing to a theme.  I always loved it!  Not because i was all about fitting in, but because it gave me a chance to test boundaries I would otherwise be nervous about.  I might add a new skirt, that was different than the normal cut for me, or a new hairstyle, or something, just to see if there was feedback from my peers.

Well, the offer I have for you is sure to get your student feedback!  And All Of It GOOD!

My Pep Rally Hat was published earlier this month,


 and last night, I added the Sister Version, the 2~4~6~8 Spirit Hat.

In honor of the two, which are similar, and go together very well, but two very different patterns, you can take advantage of this special price and have both!


The link right there will allow you to buy both patterns for $6.99.  A savings of $3.99 from everyday pricing.

There are no codes to remember, but there is an End Date. October 7th, at 23:59pm EDT

Time to be ready for the Foot Ball Game that has a bit of Nip In The Air.  Keeping your head warm, while sporting team colors is a great way to show your support.  Your purchase is also a way of showing your support for the designer.  

Happy Hooking
Until next time!
Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you